How to get there and park
If you are coming from Spain, you are very close to us. All you have to do is reach the village of Sant Julià de Lòria, go along Av. Francesc Cairat to Plaça Lauredia, and turn right there towards the La Rabassa road. Elevation 1600 at Naturland is 8 km from Sant Julià de Lòria. Elevation 2000 is 8 km above Elevation 1600, be the same La Rabassa road. You will see several signs along the road.
If you are coming from France, your direction will always be towards the south of the country, via Canillo, Escaldes-Engordany, Andorra la Vella and finally heading for Sant Julià de Lòria. When you arrive at Sant Julià de Lòria, you can go through the Tàpia tunnel, or inside the village, your direction should be towards the La Rabassa road. Elevation 1600 at Naturland is 8 km from Sant Julià de Lòria. Elevation 2000 is 8 km above Elevation 1600, be the same La Rabassa road. You will see several signs along the road.
You will find a car park on each level of Naturland. There is free parking on Elevation 1600. Located on La Rabassa road at km point 8; you can enter the car park without prior reservation. There is also a free car park on Elevation 2000, with direct access without prior reservation. You will find it on the La Rabassa road at km point16. Each of the car parks is located a few meters from the service and activity areas of each sector.
OPTION 1: with your own vehicle
Address: Crta. La Rabassa, km 8, sector Elevation 1600 and km 16, sector Elevation 2000.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- From 1 November to 15 May, in the Principality of Andorra, by law all drivers must be equipped with special equipment in the event of snow and frost.
OPTION 2: by taxi
- Andorra taxi rank: (+376) 845 555
OPTION 3: by public transport
- • The two lines that directly serve the parish of Sant Julià de Lòria are the Bus Exprés (Sant Julià de Lòria-Escaldes) and the L1. You can look up the regular national lines that connect Sant Julià de Lòria with the rest of Andorra:
- Once in Sant Julià de Lòria, the Fourth Bus runs there, which will take you to Naturlandia:
Recommended time: Naturlandia Gate: Line Q2
High Season Naturlandia Summer Fourth Bus Recommended:
- Sant Julià de Lòria in Naturlandia as far as Elevation 2000: 10:00 am.
- Naturlandia Elevation 2000 to Naturlandia Elevation 1600: 2:30 pm (This bus also goes down to Sant Julià de Lòria).
- Naturlandia Elevation 1600 to Sant Julià de Lòria: 6:00 pm
Naturlandia winter season. Recommended Fourth Bus:t
- Sant Julià de Lòria to Naturlandia Elevation 2000: 10:00 am.
- Naturlandia Elevation 2000 to Sant Julià de Lòria: 2:30 pm.