Dear customers, we would like to inform you of the new protocol implemented by Naturland from 3/12/21.
New protocol for access to Naturland facilities and activities - Season 2021/22
The COVID certificate is required to access Naturland's facilities and activities.
COVID-certified access control is extended to all Naturland areas, both for cross-country skiing, mountaineering and snowshoeing, as well as for other activities such as tobotronc, airtrekk and snow motorbikes among others as well as access to restaurants, shops and enclosed spaces.
Naturland will carry out inspections to ensure the safety of customers and employees.
Immunity from the age of 16 must be certified by one of the following options:
- Certificate of vaccination: with the two doses for more than 14 days or having passed the disease more than 6 months ago and having received a dose of the vaccine for more than 14 days.
- Certificate of recovery as COVID-19 has been passed in the last 6 months.
- Negative diagnostic test certificate, which must be a PCR or TMA done in the last 72 hours or a negative rapid antigen test done in the previous 12 hours.
(We inform you that the antigen tests can be performed in most pharmacies in the country, and that these are done in a few minutes at a cost of approximately 15 euros.)
Naturland reserves the right to deny access or withdraw the ski pass / ticket to all customers who are unable to accredit the mandatory COVID certification or do not meet the requirements.
With this measure, Naturland wants to ensure maximum security for its customers and employees.
In accordance with the current and complementary legal provisions, a set of measures is established to ensure the health and safety of its customers, its staff and the local population.
- It will be compulsory to use the mask, or with an approved cap, for all those over the age of 6 in the waiting areas at the box office and in the queues for the different activities.
- It will be mandatory to use the mask in enclosed spaces, buildings and common areas such as restaurants, shops and toilets for people over 6 years.
- In groups of people, the meetings will be a maximum of 6 people inside and 10 outside.
- It is not necessary to cover your face while cross-country skiing or snowshoeing, but it is recommended.
- It is recommended to buy and book online on the Naturland website.
- Social distancing measures will be put in place at the most critical points.
- Capacity may be limited to enclosed spaces such as restaurants, shops or equipment rentals, where a distance of at least 1.5 meters between people is also recommended.
- The cleaning and disinfection service of common areas will be strengthened.
- There will be hydroalcoholic ice dispensers at different points in the activities and buildings.
These measures were announced on 11/30/2021 with a validity of 15 days and will be adapted according to the evolution of the health situation.
Conditions of changes and cancellations due to covid causes:
No expenses are applied in reservations canceled due to a positive covid as long as the client gives 24 hours notice and attaches the proof of the positive of any of the official tests. In case of informing the same day of the reservation, a change of date of one year will be offered. For positive contact cases, a one-year date change is offered.