NATURLAND ELEVATION 1600
The Elevation 1600 sector, as its name indicates, is at an altitude of 1600.
In a mountain setting, you will find the largest lookout point in Andorra. In this esplanade, Naturland offers a range of activities all related to an activity that you can do in the mountains, but supervised and controlled in a facility that offers you all the safety you need.
From an Airtrekk that could be compared to a via ferrata, to a buggy circuit, which could simulate a mountain road with potholes, ponds and natural obstacles, or the tobotronc, which can resemble a sleigh ride, except here the route is the longest in the world.
You will also find our Hostel and our El Foc restaurant, as well as other restaurants where quality and variety are our priority. Here you will also find a merchandising store where you can buy a souvenir or the best gift for that special person.
POINTS OF SALE
In high season, the points of sale are outside, in wooden houses where you will find our staff who will take care of you and will be able to advise you on all our products and services.
If you have a BOOKING, you can go directly to the BOOKING booths. In low season, tickets and passes are on sale in the shop.
Access to Naturland elevation 1600
How to get there and where to park
The sector of the elevation 1600 is 8 km (5 miles) from the La Rabassa main road. As its address indicates, it is located 8 km from the centre of Sant Julià de Lòria. Free parking is available on arrival. The car park is a few metres from the activities and services of this sector.
Remember that to go to the elevation 2000 sector you have to travel in your vehicle.
Our shop offers you the possibility of buying a photo of you going down the tobotronc, an excellent memory that you can always save digitally or take away in print.
Naturland offers its new line of merchandising, where you may find an item that you want for yourself or for that special person you want to surprise.
We also offer the sale of items that can be useful if you have forgotten them, such as hats, sunscreen or masks.
El Foc Restaurant
(Elevation 1600) (+376) 741 461
- A new restaurant, located in the sector of elevation 1600, with a menu that focuses on seasonal products and where everything is cooked in the traditional way over an open fire; a cooking show restaurant where the chef will surprise you by cooking on a large charcoal grill. El Foc has a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere near a large fireplace, surrounded by wooden walls. The restaurant can seat about 50 diners.
The Coffee Shop
- (Elevation 1600) Here you will find dishes for all tastes; fast but quality food that prioritises local products, home-made desserts, dishes for celiacs, vegetarian dishes, signature sandwiches. You can sit on its large terrace or inside, both locations have excellent views. The cafeteria has about 70 indoor seats and about 80 seats on its large terrace.
Xiriburguer (Elevation 1600)
- Outdoor space where you can enjoy a spectacular Andorran meat burger (meat certified by Andorran farmers). An excellent option if you want quality fast food so you can enjoy the activities as much as possible. Enjoy this open space in the heart of the elevation 1600 sector.
Xiricreps (elevation 1600)
- Do you have a sweet tooth? Here is your corner with the best pancake, for breakfast, dessert or a snack, it will always be a good choice.
SANOBABANO: (Elevation 1600)
- Space dedicated to the poke bowl; create your bowl to your liking, with a wide variety of products, spices and home-made sauces, combine what you like best. The Sanobanano space shares tables with those in the cafeteria. You can sit on the terrace or in an enclosed space, always enjoying the spectacular views offered by the largest lookout point in the country.
The Alberg1600 reopens its facilities this summer 2021.
From 16 July, Naturland will open its hostel, an ideal accommodation to enjoy the mountains, the activities offered by Naturland and the whole environment of La Rabassa.
The facilities offer accommodation in 11 multiple rooms, all with bunk beds, from 8 to 14 people. The Hostel has a dining service, showers and shared bathrooms (men's and women's changing rooms), shower and bathroom adapted for disabled guests, laundry (fees apply), function room/disco, TV room, free Wi-Fi and multi-purpose recreation room with ping pong table and table football. The hostel also has vending machines.
All accesses are disabled-friendly. Pets are not allowed inside the Hostel.
How it works:
- CHECK IN: From 4:00 p.m. In arriving after 6:00 pm, please let our accommodation department know, by WhatsApp on (+ 376) 610163
- CHECK OUT: Before 12:00 noon
- Mandatory prior booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in the price of the accommodation:
The service includes a set of bed linen and a pillowcase. It is recommended to bring a sleeping bag and/or a sheet or blanket.