The longest alpine slide in the world: 5.3 km of thrills.
Don't miss Naturland's best-known activity. Get on board and enjoy unique sensations and natural thrills.
One of the main recreational attractions of Naturland is the longest nature slide in the world, with a distance of 5.3 km. The Tobotronc offers you a trip through the woods sitting on a two-seater sled that you can control at all times. A new way to get to know the nature of La Rabassa and the mountains of Andorra.
Children until 13 years old can access the tobotronc with a minimum height of 1'20m and must always be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
From 14 years old, you have the adult ticket and you can go on tobotronc alone.
The maximum weight per sled is 160kg, therefore, the weight added by the 2 people on the sled must not exceed that maximum weight.
- Tobotronc is an activity that does not link the Elevation 1600 and Elevation 2000 sectors. The connection between the 2 sectors is made only by road. In case of rain or snow, and for safety reasons, Naturland may decide to close the activity without prior notice.
- The duration of the activity is approximately 20 minutes, with 11 minutes of ascent and a free descent, where you can control your speed at all times. It is forbidden to stop during the descent, and the minimum distance of 25 meters between your sled and the one in front must be respected. The sled behind you must also respect the 25-meter safety distance.
- At the ticket booths you will be allotted an hour of access to the activity, which you must respect. Staff may deny you access to the activity if you do not respect the time. Remember that we give this time to ensure the safety distance in the queues and so that you can enjoy all the activities to the fullest.
- You will find all the safety instructions along the route.
- You must follow all our staff's instructions.
- You must wear a seat belt throughout the journey.
- It is forbidden to go up with backpacks, handbags or any other item that you carry tied to your body. You cannot take photos during the ride. All your items must be stored in closed pockets. Be careful if you wear glasses. Naturland is not responsible if you lose an item during the ride, you will not be able to recover it. You can leave your items in your vehicle or use the lockers we have (cost €1).
- Think about wearing suitable clothing, remember that you are at an altitude of 1600 meters and that the tobotronc runs up to 2000 metres, so we recommend clothes suitable for the temperatures of the season when you visit us. You must wear closed shoes.
- We inform you that in high season, the morning hours of access to the toboggan run are reserved for those people who purchase the AVENTURA ticket.
- You must buy the unique tobotronc ticket online, and they will only be available in the afternoon.
Don't leave the best memory of your descent on the longest nature slide in the world. You can purchase your digital or printed photo. The price of the digital photo is €7.
Share your photo on social media and tag us.
Information of interest
TICKETS INCLUDING THIS ACTIVITY
ADULT PRICE: € 35
CHILD PRICE: € 30
NATUR 2 PASS - Activities at Elevation 1600 and Elevation 2000
-TOBOTRONC (2 trips)
-AIRTREKK ZIP LINE
-SECRETS OF THE FOREST TRAIL
-30 MIN. GUIDED BUGGY TRIP
PRICE ADULT: 99 €
PRICE CHILDREN: 89€