High mountain dinners
Discover the Rabassa environment
Our La Borda de Conangle restaurant is located 2,000 meters above sea level, in a mountain setting and in a building called "Borda", a typical Andorran construction that was developed in the 19th century and that houses its history; This type of Construction was given to give shelter to the shepherds who in the past took care of the cattle in the mountains. They were also buildings where the barns and stables were located. Converted into a restaurant, it offers typical mountain cuisine, prioritizing local and seasonal products.
This winter, end your day having dinner near our fire and take the opportunity to walk under the light of the moon and the stars!
Our La Borda restaurant, located at 2,000 meters above sea level, opens especially to offer you the best gastronomic night experience after your day of activities.
The Chef has prepared a mountain menu so that you can enjoy an excellent dinner.
Don't forget to dress up warm if you want to take a walk through this exceptional environment before or after eating.
We are waiting for you at 2000 meters!
Adult from 14 years old: 38€
Child from 6 to 13 years old: 22,50€
- Appetizer: Petroni Vermouth, Olives and chips
- Starters: Our “Escudella”, homemade sausages from Andorra, Bread with tomato.
- Main courses: Cheese fondue or Veal T-Bone 1kg (+7€)
- Dessert: Chocolate fondue and seasonal fruit
- Starter: Homemade Beef Cannelloni or Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- Main courses: Our BBQ Ribs or Andorran beef burger with Andorran sheep cheese
- Dessert: Nutella Crepe
*Drinks non included on price
**Menus adapted for allergies and intolerances upon request.
Mandatory reservation 48 hours in advance
* *The opening of the restaurant requires a minimum of reservations; in case that this minimum is not met, customers will be informed 24 hours in advance.